Thursday, October 20, 2011






The Field Trip to MIAD really inspired me to follow through with my illustration art work I do. Seeing other people create something similar to mine was really exciting for me since I never had confidence in my kind of art work. While we were in the vicinity of the Third Ward I saw so much art all around the town, up top i have 3 photos i took and 3 photos of Robert D. Cocke's art pieces. I choose these photos cause i found the simplicity so strong especially in The World photo. I choose these pieces of art work cause even know there made by the same people they all have a different style to them. For the 1st photo i found the colors to be my favorite thing, I'm the kind of person who likes vibe in there art and seeing this i found it perfect. The 2nd piece is my favorite, cause if you look up close there not all on the same piece of paper, they're all in sections made with either the same color or a different color, the illustration is my favorite part since its my kind of style. The last piece of art is amazing. The reality of the picture is breath taking, the balance is so strong within the color and the landscape.

1 comment:

  1. Andrew the photo of the cars in a row is really wonderful in terms of light and leading lines composition. I'd love to see you print that one and maybe the "world" one too. Both have a strong composition and design.

    ReplyDelete